Sunday, October 6, 2013

Robalini's Week 5 NFL Picks

Here's my results for Week 4
W-L-T record: 3-5
Season record: 19-22-2

Ouch...

Kansas City Chiefs (-2 1/2) over Tennessee Titans
The Chiefs are living up to the hype as most improved team.  Watch them continue against the Titans.

Miami Dolphins (-2 1/2) over Baltimore Ravens
Look for the Dolphins to rebound against the Ravens at home after being beaten up by the Saints.

St. Louis Rams (-11) over Jacksonville Jaguars
I don't care if it's eleven points.  It's the Jaguars we're talking about.

New England Patriots (+2 1/2) over Cincinnati Bengals
The Patriots (at 4-0) a dog against the Bengals?  That was the spread earlier this week.  I take.

Seattle Seahawks (-2 1/2) over Indianapolis Colts
The Colts aren't as good as their record suggests, and they'll learn that against Seattle.

Green Bay Packers (-6 1/2) over Detroit Lions
Look for Aaron Rodgers to start dominating this week.

New Orleans Saints (+1) over Chicago Bears
When I saw the Saints were dogs on Tuesday, I took it while I could.

Philadelphia Eagles (+2 1/2) over New York Giants
The Giants, at 0-4, still have too much love.

Carolina Panthers (-2) over Arizona Cardinals
Call me stubborn, but I still find the Panthers to be a highly undervalued team.

San Diego Chargers (-4) over Oakland Raiders
The Raiders are doing better than expected, but so are the Chargers, who should dominate.

Denver Broncos (-6 1/2) over Dallas Cowboys
Wynn had it under a TD on Sunday, so I bit early.  Even at eight, this is a great bet.

San Francisco 49ers (-6) over Houston Texans
The spread has already dropped, but I'm happy giving less than a touchdown with the 49ers.

Atlanta Falcons (-8 1/2) over New York Jets
The Falcons will punish the Jets in revenge for their loss against the Pats.

To check Las Vegas odds, The Konformist recommends VegasInsider.com:

http://www.vegasinsider.com

No comments: